My name is Lukas Czarnecki and I was born on December 9, 1983. I live in Berlin. In my course of studies and also privately I specialized in the history of Ancient China. Since childhood I am very interested in China and East Asia and especially in its history, in its culture, in its art and in its philosophy. Beyond that I have further interests: mineralogy, history, geography, physics, chemistry, philosophy, airplanes. I like to work and play video games on my PC and I do many daily tasks with my PC. For me programming is interesting, too. I like to read books. Most of the books I read are specialized books, but as entertainment I also read novels (mainly thrillers). I like “The Godfather” and “The Lord of the Rings” as books and the movies, too. Books of Peter Scholl-Latour are very interesting and informative within the scope of world politics and I have read more than 20 of them. I love to travel, because I am very interested in foreign countries, cultures and objects of interest. Another entertainment for me is to play video games and to watch movies. My favorite video game is “Deus Ex” and my favorite movies are “The Godfather” (all parts) and “Star Wars” (all parts).
- School education
- 1989 to 1996: Grundschule am Sandsteinweg (preschool to 6th grade) in Berlin-Buckow
- 1996 to 2003: Eckener-Gymnasium (7th to 13th grade) in Berlin-Tempelhof, Graduation: school-leaving examination
- Winter semester 2003/04 and summer semester 2004: Diploma degree course Physics at the Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin), canceled
- Winter semester 2004/05 and summer semester 2005: Bachelor degree course Chemistry at the Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin), canceled
- Winter semester 2005/06 to summer semester 2009: Bachelor degree course Chinese Studies at the Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin), Graduation: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- February 2008 to March 2008: three-week practical training at the Humboldt-Gymnasium (high school) in Berlin-Tegel in the teaching subject Chinese
- February 2007 to May 2007 and September 2007 to December 2007: Chinese and calligraphy courses at the Beijing Language and Culture University in Beijing (look: China homepage)
- Winter semester 2009/10 to summer semester 2011: Master degree course Chinese Studies at the Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin), Graduation: Master of Arts (M.A.)
On my philosophy homepage you can read that I support gene research and all steps to lengthen human life into infinity. As a scientific person I am cosmopolitically of course and I wish liberal and wise politics on the whole world. These politics should agree to every person individually and not only to the big mass. It should promote education, knowledge and science and not only economy and capitalism. I could write much more about it, but then it would become a philosophically ideological text.
August 2012 to May 2013: German teacher at Boda College of Jilin Normal University in Siping, Jilin Province, China
Back to Main page
Last Update: 17.09.2013